Walking Across Europe is superb so get on your walking boots to see the region at its very best and really get away from it all.
Other items which you may find useful for your upcoming walking trip include:
• Personal medication (e.g. inhaler)
• Pen and Notepad
• Swiss Army Knife or Knife multi-tool
• Compass (if you know how to use it)
• GPS to record the route
• Insect repellent
• Sit mat
• Guidebook of the local area
• Survival bag (emergency shelter providing wind and rain protection for a small group – should you be forced to stop during bad weather).
Daypacks may look the same at first glance but actually they have lots of functional differences. Although you do not want to leav...
You might not see the difference between the Nordic Walking poles and Trekking Poles, but their design and purpose of usage differ...
Weather in the mountains can be unpredictable, especially in the Alps, so dress in layers and bring waterproof clothing. Put on a ...
The right clothing is essential to ensure you have an enjoyable walk. The layer system of clothing will provide you with comfort a...
Ideally, you should have socks that are especially made for walking / trekking. Don’t try your walking boots on with your no...